•Hiring recruitment staff, welcome master, doctor and overseas students to work, please send a resume first, enjoying the Chinese Academy of science and local talent treatment.
•Looking for students, welcome students in information, mathematics and other related fields to register for examination.
Research Interests.：Video/image analysis and surveillance, machine learning, robot vision
Brief Bio：Dr.Yang Cong received his Bachelor degree in Automation from Northeastern University, China, in 2000. He completed Foundation Course of Graduate at the Unversity of Science and Technology of China in 2005, and then in 2009, received his Doctor degree in Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligent from Shenyang Institute of Automation,Chinese Academy of Science. From July 2009 till May 2011, he was a postdoctoral research fellow at the Social Robot Lab, National University of Singapore. In June 2011,he joined State Key Laboratory of Robotics, Shenyang Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Science (CAS). During 2014, as a visiting scholar he worked in the Department of Computer Science, University of Rochester. Currently he is a professor in Shenyang Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences. IEEE senior member. He is the winner of 2017 National Natural Science Foundation of China - Excellent Youth Fund.
--07/2020, Congratulations to Dongdong Hou's paper accepted by IEEE Transactions on Big Data
--06/2020, Congratulations to Jiahua Dong's paper accepted by CVPR 2020, ECCV2020
--05/2020, Congratulations to Gan Sun's paper accepted by TNNLS
--02/2020, Congratulations to Hongsen Liu's paper accepted by IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems
--09/2017, Congratulations to Yang Cong who won the 2017 National Natural Science Foundation Outstanding Youth Fund.
1. Jiahua Dong, Yang Cong*，Gan Sun，Bineng Zhong, Xiaowei Xu，What Can Be Transferred: Unsupervised Domain Adaptation for Endoscopic Lesions Segmentation (CVPR 2020)
2.Gan Sun, Yang Cong*, Qianqian Wang, Jun Li, Yun Fu, Lifelong Spectral Clustering (AAAI2020)
3.Tao Zhang, Yang Cong*, Gan Sun, Qianqian Wang, Zhengming Ding, Visual Tactile Fusion Object Clustering (AAAI2020)
4.Dongdong Hou, Yang Cong*, Gan Sun, Jiahua Dong, Jun Li, Kai Li, Fast Multi-View Outlier Detection via Deep Encoder, IEEE Transactions on Big Data
5.Gan Sun, Yang Cong*, Yulun Zhang, Guoshuai Zhao, Yun Fu,Continual Multiview Task Learning via Deep Matrix Factorization, TNNLS
6.Hongsen Liu, Yang Cong*, Gan Sun, Robust 3-D Objection via View-Specific Constraint, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems
7.Yang Cong*, Baojie Fan, Dongdong Hou, Huijie Fan, Kaizhou Liu, Jiebo Luo, Novel Event Analysis for Human-Machine Collaborative Underwater Exploration, Pattern Recognition, 2019, vol: 92, pp:135-145
8.Yang Cong, Dongying Tian, Yun Feng, Baojie Fan, Haibin Yu*, Speedup 3D Texture-less Object Recognition against Self-occlusion for Intelligent Manufacturing, IEEE Transaction on Cybernetics,2018
9.Yang Cong, Ji Liu, Junsong Yuan, Jiebo Luo, Low-Rank Online Metric Learning, Page 203-233, in Yun Fu, Low-Rank and Sparse Modeling for Visual Analysis, Springer, 2014 ISBN: 978-3-319-11999-1 (Print) 978-3-319-12000-3 (Online)
10. Yang Cong*, Gan Sun, Ji Liu, Haibin Yu, Jiebo Luo, User Attribute Discovery with Missing Labels, Pattern Recognition, 33-46, 2018
11. Yang Cong*, Ji Liu, Baojie Fan, Peng Zeng, Haibin Yu, Jiebo Luo, Online Similarity Learning for Big Data with Overfitting, IEEE Transactions on Big Data, v4, issue 1, p78-89, 2018
12. Yang Cong*, Ji Liu, Gan Sun, Quanzeng You, Yuncheng Li, Jiebo Luo, Adaptive Greedy Dictionary Selection for Web Media Summarization, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 26(1): 185-195, 2017
13. Yang Cong, Baojie Fan, Kaizhou Liu, Huijie Fan, Unusual Event Analysis for Deep Sea Submersible, IEEE ARM, p525-530, 2017
14. Yang Cong*, Shuai Wang, Baojie Fan, Yunsheng Yang, Haibin Yu, UDSFS: Unsupervised Deep Sparse Feature Selection, Neurocomputing, 196: 150-158, 2016
15. Yang Cong*, Haifeng Gong, Yandong Tang, Shuzhi Sam Ge, Jiebo Luo, Real-time One-dimensional Motion Estimation and its Application in Computer Vision, Machine Vision and Application, v26, issue 5, p633-648, 2015
16. Yang Cong*, Baojie Fan, Ji Liu, Jiebo Luo, Haibin Yu, Speeded up Low Rank Online Metric Learning for Object Tracking, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, v25, issue 6, p922-934, 2015
17. Yang Cong*, Junsong Yuan, Yandong Tang, Video Anomaly Search in Crowded Scenes via Spatio-Temporal Motion Context, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security, v 8, issue 10, pp 1590-1599, October 2013
18. Yang Cong*, Ji Liu, Junsong Yuan, Jiebo Luo, Self-supervised Online Metric Learning with Low Rank Constraint for Scene Categorization, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, v22, n 8, pp 3179 - 3191, 2013
19. Yang Cong*, Junsong Yuan, Ji Liu, Abnormal Event Detection in Crowded Scenes using Sparse Representation, Pattern Recognition, 46, pp 1851-1864, 2013
20. Yang Cong*, Junsong Yuan, Jiebo Luo "Towards Scalable Summarization of Consumer Videos Via Sparse Dictionary Selection", IEEE Trans. On Multimedia, v 14, n 1, p 66-75, February 2012
21. Yang Cong, Junsong Yuan, Ji Liu. "Sparse Reconstruction Cost for Abnormal Event Detection", IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), p3449-3456, 2011
22. Yang Cong, Haifeng Gong, Songchun Zhu, Yandong Tang "Flow Mosaicking: Real-time Pedestrian Counting without Scene-specific Learning", IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), p 1093-1100, 2009
|Shenyang Institute of Automation Chinese Academy of Sciences 1996-2018 LiaoICP 05000867|