•Hiring recruitment staff, welcome master, doctor and overseas students to work, please send a resume first, enjoying the Chinese Academy of science and local talent treatment.
•Looking for students, welcome students in information, mathematics and other related fields to register for examination.
Research Interests.：Video/image analysis and surveillance, machine learning, robot vision
Brief Bio：Dr.Yang Cong received his Bachelor degree in Automation from Northeastern University, China, in 2000. He completed Foundation Course of Graduate at the Unversity of Science and Technology of China in 2005, and then in 2009, received his Doctor degree in Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligent from Shenyang Institute of Automation,Chinese Academy of Science. From July 2009 till May 2011, he was a postdoctoral research fellow at the Social Robot Lab, National University of Singapore. In June 2011,he joined State Key Laboratory of Robotics, Shenyang Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Science (CAS). During 2014, as a visiting scholar he worked in the Department of Computer Science, University of Rochester. Currently he is a professor in Shenyang Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences. IEEE senior member. He is the winner of 2017 National Natural Science Foundation of China - Excellent Youth Fund.
--02/2018， Congratulations to Gan Sun's paper accepted by AAAI
--09/2017， Congratulations to Yang Cong who won the 2017 National Natural Science Foundation Outstanding Youth Fund.
1. Yang Cong, Dongying Tian, Yun Feng, Haibin Yu, Speedup 3D Texture-less Object Recognition against Self-occlusion for Intelligent Manufacturing, IEEE Transaction on Cybernetics (Major Revision)
2. Yang Cong*, Gan Sun, Ji Liu, Haibin Yu, Jiebo Luo, User Attribute Discovery with Missing Labels, Pattern Recognition, 33-46, 2018
3. Yang Cong*, Ji Liu, Baojie Fan, Peng Zeng, Haibin Yu, Jiebo Luo, Online Similarity Learning for Big Data with Overfitting, IEEE Transactions on Big Data, v4, issue 1, p78-89, 2018
4. Yang Cong*, Ji Liu, Gan Sun, Quanzeng You, Yuncheng Li, Jiebo Luo, Adaptive Greedy Dictionary Selection for Web Media Summarization, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 26(1): 185-195, 2017
5. Yang Cong, Baojie Fan, Kaizhou Liu, Huijie Fan, Unusual Event Analysis for Deep Sea Submersible, IEEE ARM, p525-530, 2017
6. Yang Cong, Junsong Yuan, Yandong Tang, "Object Tracking via Online Metric Learning", ICIP 2012, pp417-420
7. Yang Cong*, Shuai Wang, Baojie Fan, Yunsheng Yang, Haibin Yu, UDSFS: Unsupervised Deep Sparse Feature Selection, Neurocomputing, 196: 150-158, 2016
8. Yang Cong*, Haifeng Gong, Yandong Tang, Shuzhi Sam Ge, Jiebo Luo, Real-time One-dimensional Motion Estimation and its Application in Computer Vision, Machine Vision and Application, v26, issue 5, p633-648, 2015
9. Yang Cong*, Baojie Fan, Ji Liu, Jiebo Luo, Haibin Yu, Speeded up Low Rank Online Metric Learning for Object Tracking, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, v25, issue 6, p922-934, 2015
10. Yang Cong*, Junsong Yuan, Yandong Tang, Video Anomaly Search in Crowded Scenes via Spatio-Temporal Motion Context, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security, v 8, issue 10, pp 1590-1599, October 2013
11. Yang Cong*, Ji Liu, Junsong Yuan, Jiebo Luo, Self-supervised Online Metric Learning with Low Rank Constraint for Scene Categorization, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, v22, n 8, pp 3179 - 3191, 2013
12. Yang Cong*, Junsong Yuan, Ji Liu, Abnormal Event Detection in Crowded Scenes using Sparse Representation, Pattern Recognition, 46, pp 1851-1864, 2013
13. Yang Cong*, Junsong Yuan, Jiebo Luo "Towards Scalable Summarization of Consumer Videos Via Sparse Dictionary Selection", IEEE Trans. On Multimedia, v 14, n 1, p 66-75, February 2012
14. Yang Cong, Junsong Yuan, Ji Liu. "Sparse Reconstruction Cost for Abnormal Event Detection", IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), p3449-3456, 2011
15. Yang Cong, Haifeng Gong, Songchun Zhu, Yandong Tang "Flow Mosaicking: Real-time Pedestrian Counting without Scene-specific Learning", IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), p 1093-1100, 2009
|Shenyang Institute of Automation Chinese Academy of Sciences 1996-2018 LiaoICP 05000867|